1) Take a picture of your child that shows his growth in therapy.
2) Create a business based on that picture with the help friends who understand because they also have a son with autism.
3) Find author and write the book , helping them understand autism as we go. Get your occupational therapist to help edit.
4) Get a great artist to create paintings out of your ideas and one picture.
5) Create a website and logo/brand to sell the books.
6) Print lots of books.
7) Write a blog about how you did it.
See, that was easy, and it only took two years.